What is personal information?
Personal information includes all information that can be used to identify a person. Personal data may be, for example, your first name, last name, address, e-mail address or other contact information.
How is my personal information handled?
It is Forever Transport AB who is responsible for personal data in accordance with applicable rules on the protection of privacy information. We want to give you the best possible shopping experience with us, and here you will find an overview of how we handle your personal data according to the Personal Data Act, including EU regulation 2016/679 (the data protection regulation, hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
These are the personal data we treat:
• Personal data that you register when you create a user profile and when you update your user, such as name, mobile number, email address, etc. The information you provide will also be supplemented via search services.
• Information in connection with purchases on the website.
• Information on the pages you visit and general behavior on the site.
• Information that you provide through our customer service.
• Information via cookies.
How is my personal information used?
By providing your personal information, you agree that your information will be used to deliver the service you expect.
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To create and manage your personal user account
• For processing orders and returns via our online services
• To send information about shipments
• To contact you if there are any problems when we deliver goods to you
• To give you the best possible help when contacting us and to inform you about new or changed services
• To be able to analyze how you use webshop.ecoracer.se, and constantly improve the website.
• To be able to provide you with relevant content through automated profiling and evaluation. Profiling means that personal data and purchasing history are analyzed to identify behavior, preferences, functions or needs of you.
Do you share my personal information?
Where are my personal data stored?
All your personal information is stored in the EU / EEA, but some of our suppliers have technical support services outside the EU / EEA. When using these support services, any processing of your personal data will be regulated according to EU / EEA standard agreement for transfer to third country or other approved transfer function.
How can I handle my personal information?
You can choose to change your personal data at any time. You can either do this yourself if you have a user in the online store or contact us for help.
• If you want transparency of your personal data, you have the right to request it.
• If you want your personal data to be corrected, you have the right to request this.
• If you want to delete your personal data, you have the right to do so as long as we are not legally required to save it.
• If you limit the processing of your personal data, you have the right to request it.
• You will receive information from us if we make corrections or delete your personal information or if we limit the processing.
• You have the opportunity to require that your personal information be disclosed in a structured, generally used and machine-readable format and bring the information to another company. This only applies to information that you have actively provided.
• You have the right to notify us if you believe that we do not process your personal data correctly.
Who has access to my personal data?
Your personal data is only processed by authorized personnel who have access to the information by virtue of their professional position and who are subject to a commitment to retrieve / use the data only for the stated and legitimate purpose for which they have been collected.
How long do you store the data?
Your personal data will be stored for as long as needed to perform the services described in this policy, or as long as the law requires us to keep them. Then they will be deleted.
How do you protect my personal information?
We store your personal information in our operating environments. The environments use standardized security solutions to prevent unauthorized access. We follow common standards to protect personal data and sensitive information
Forever Transport AB